Our surgery will be a clean and friendly place where it is easy for all patients to find their way around. It will provide trouble free access to all and assistance will be given if requested.
Primary Medical Care
As a patient you have the right to:
- Be registered with the practice
- See the doctor of your choice subject to availability
- Receive emergency care
- Receive appropriate drugs/medicines
- Be referred to a specialist or for a second opinion subject
to mutual agreement
- All team members are committed to maintaining good associations with other organisations responsible for health care
- All team members are committed to continuing training
- We will respect our patients’ privacy and confidentiality at all times
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origins, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of your health problems
- It is our job to give you treatment and advice
- No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent
Please ask us if you are unsure of anything.
Freedom of Information
This practice operates in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & the Freedom of Information Act 2000. For further information, please inquire at reception.